Nearest Train Stations:
- +351 227 864 000
- +351 919 468 229
- +351 967 746 039
- +351 933 943 556
By Metro and/or Bus
The local METRO network connects several points of Porto and Gaia cities, including the Airport
One of the main METRO stations is “Casa da Musica” in Porto and there you’ll find bus connections to the event venue:
- STCP bus line 902, from “Casa da Musica” bus stop to “Chãs” bus stop (then walking about 8 minutes towards the river)
- ESPÍRITO SANTO bus line 18, from “Casa da Musica” bus stop to “Afurada” bus stop (this will bring you to the venue place directly STCP bus line 902, from “Casa da Musica” bus stop to “Chãs” bus stop (then walking about 8 minutes towards the river)
The arrival at Douro Marina by car should be made preferably using the recommended accesses:
- Cross Arrábida bridge on IC1
- Take second exit (Canidelo/Coimbrões)
- Take exit (Canidelo/Coimbrões)
Gate 1, identifies the main entrance to arrive to Douro Marina.
When you are arriving to the venue please call Douro Marina Reception (ph: +351 918 501 474), to have the door opened. From there, a seaman from the marina will welcome you and tell you where to go to.